Need some pay per how to hack clash of clans money tips? Did you know that you can begin making money using pay per click methods as quickly as starting today? Yes you can, but first you’ll need to know where to start.
Obviously in order to sell anything, product or otherwise, you’ll need to market/promote it in some way. Obviously without traffic to your product/service there is no money. Got it? Okay, lets move on.
There are many ways to market and make money online and off, but there is only one way I know of to make money fast, and I do mean sometimes within only a few minutes, with the right campaign and proper knowledge. This is of course Pay per click and it is by far the fastest way to make this happen.
Here are essential strategies to earning pay per click money:
1. Set up several pay per click accounts. Google, yahoo, and MSN are the top three.
2. Pick a small niche to start out with. A niche is a category. So if you are going with weight loss products, you are starting out in a niche with a lot of competition. If however, you choose a niche such as; “How to toilet train your cat”, you will have much less competition and therefore will spend less money starting your campaign. This is important, because if you are new to this, you want your chosen campaign to be up and running and given a chance without spending too much before you know what you are doing.
3. Once you know what you are selling, you must make a list of keywords that are relevant to your product. This means extremely targeted to exactly to the page/offer you are bringing them to. This is one of the most important steps, so don’t rush through this one, really take the time to think about it.
4. When starting your campaign, set your budget at $500 or more a day. Don’t worry, in a small campaign you will not have to spend $500 a day, but your ads will be shown much more frequently increasing your amount of clicks per day. Keep checking your account the first day to see how many clicks you are receiving and how much you are spending and you can adjust as necessary. Remember you can always pause your campaign. Check to see if sales are already being made and then you can determine if you are making a profit.
5. Next will be setting up your actual ads. Be sure to use compelling words and make sure each individual adgroup has your keyword in the title. Then make sure to use that keyword for that particular ad in broad, phrase and exact match. Sometimes only those 3 keywords are necessary.